Hardee & Company is a Houston area real estate firm specializing in multiple types of real estate sales throughout the Harris, Montgomery, Fort Bend, & surrounding counties. It is our non-traditional approach to marketing and our commitment to developing trained sales professionals that gives us the competitive advantage that our clients are looking for. Applying our "go-out-and-get-them" mentality, versus the "wait for them to come to us" action, is why we feel you should consider us as your exclusive marketing team.
You will notice below that our marketing plan is based on total immersion of the market. We approach sales from many angles. We know that today’s market has high demands and we intend to exceed them. In addition to our plan, notice how our objectives are designed to serve you and your goals. We are here to guide you through an ever-changing real estate market and be by your side through every step of the selling process.
Hardee & Company's Main Objective:
Our goal, as always, is to sell property within a reasonable time frame that procures the optimum price for your investment.
Hardee & Company has top internet exposure in the area. Your home is listed on several top real estate search sites on the Web, such as: Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, etc.
Plus, we have affiliated businesses in financing and rental management, as well as others, that drive additional buyer traffic our way.
Every site captures information on users so our agents can actively prospect them. We have systems in place to handle over 200 leads a day. We convert the leads to appointments by having our trained agents prospecting the leads on a daily basis.
One of the biggest mistakes that companies are making in today’s market is that they are not using leverage to their advantage. We know that 90% of sales will come from cooperating agents in the MLS. With statistics like this, we must look at this seriously and capitalize on the 35,000+ agents in our market.
Out of State Agents
As members of the largest Real Estate training company in the country we have access to the Top Producing agents in the U.S. Networking with these agents has produced great results. We want to be their #1 referral source for any one moving to any of the Houston areas.
We contact agents and inform them of the new property, pricing, and incentives, as well as explaining strong referral fees paid for leads that we convert to closed transactions. This has proven to be very effective. Many of these companies not only know of people looking to invest in the area, but they also have large relocation departments.
Active Lead Generation
In today’s market, there are not enough leads walking through the door. We accept the responsibility of creating demand for your property and have assembled an effective lead generation staff ready to do so.
Next to pricing the property correctly and placing it on every website possible the next most important step to getting top dollar for your property is having a highly skilled and trained agent prospect for buyers.
Our agents actively prospect and follow up on all leads from 8am-12pm 5-6 days a week. We invest a great deal in technology that provides us with amazing data. This data enables us to get in contact with almost anyone!
Most people would expect that most real estate company's coach and train their agents to effectively communicate in such a way that increases sales and contracts prices for their sellers. Unfortunately for the consumer this isn't the case. Our agents are coached and trained daily on market trends and sales skills as if they were professional athletes. These high standards for our agents gives our clients the upper hand on every transaction.
What is a List-to-Sales Price Ratio?
A list-to-sales price ratio is how much a property is sold for in comparison to what it is listed for sale for. The average agent in the Houston area has a ratio of 95.3% while the average Hardee & Company Realtor has a ratio of 98.8%. This means that our Realtors on average bring a client an extra $3,500 for every $100,000 they sell. Also, agents who regularly discount their fees have an even lower list-to-sales price ratio than Houston's average agent. Remember you get what you pay for and if an agent first sales tactic is to reduce their commissions to earn your business, the income they receive to provide for their families, how well of negotiator will they be on your behalf?
Communication is Success
Due to the above marketing strategies, we typically generate more leads in a week then a normal sales staff can handle. To assure proper conversion, we demand that our agents work full time and are available to talk to prospects 7 days per week. On a daily basis, our agents are making calls for 4+ hours. These leads then get filtered to the appropriate properties.
In conclusion, we at Hardee & Company understand the current market and have made the proper adjustments necessary to produce sales and create profits during great and challenging times. We are committed to our client relationships and remain active throughout the entire process until your property is sold and closed. We request the opportunity to discuss your marketing needs and to demonstrate how we can get your property sold as quickly as possible while netting you the most money in your pocket!
Phase 1 – Pre-Market
1. Signature” Hardee & Company” sign placed on property.
2. Strategize staging and preparing your home for the market.
3. Professional photography shoot.
4. Develop a list of features and benefits of the property.
5. Create all marketing materials.
6. Collect a list of emails & numbers for everyone (Realtors, Potential buyers, Past Clients, Neighbors, etc.) that Hardee & Company will market your property to.
Phase 2 – Market & Educate
1. Market property on local MLS (Multiple Listing Service, Har.com) and all major website outlets (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.).
2. Market property to Realtors, potential buyers, and past clients through sponsored posts on major social media outlets Facebook & Instagram.
3. Market property to our buyer lead databases with similar criteria.
4. Market to Realtors who have recently and regularly sell properties in the area.
5. Market your properties features and benefits in person or over the phone with everyone who lives in your neighborhood.
6. Call each buyer’s agent to ensure their buyer is qualified before showing your property.
7. Follow up with all buyers’ agents who have shown the property.
8. Educate sellers on sales activity in their local neighborhood and area on a weekly basis. Analyzing properties coming on the market, going under-contact, and closing. Together we will strategize and place your property in the best position possible at all times.
9. We will continue these actions until a contract has been accepted on your property.
Phase 3 – Negotiating Offers
1. Thoroughly Present All Offers Received for Your Property.
2. Advise seller on best negotiation strategies on offers received.
3. Negotiate all conditions of the contract with buyer’s agent.
4. Get agreed upon contract executed by all parties.
Phase 4 – Option Period
What is the option period? The Option Period in Texas is a specified number of days set forth in a real estate contract which allows the buyer to terminate the contract for any reason. This option, when written into a real estate contract, creates the right to terminate the contract within a certain number of days for a specified price without risking the earnest money deposit. This Period is Usually for 10 days.
1. Advise seller on how to negotiate repairs or any contract changes buyer is requesting.
2. Get amendment executed by both parties if any repairs or contract changes have been agreed upon.
Phase 5 – Pending Contract
This is the period between option period and closing on the property. In this period if the buyer is obtaining a loan the lender will be...
If needed a surveyor will be scheduled to survey the property
1. During this phase we will be in constant contact with title company, buyer’s lender, and buyer’s agent to ensure a smooth closing process.
2. Schedule “final walk-through” with buyers prior to closing.
3. Go over the “Moving Out Check List” with sellers to ensure smooth exit of property.
Phase 6 – Closing
1. Schedule time for sellers to sign closing documents at title company or Hardee & Company headquarters. If seller has moved out of the area or is unable to come into sign closing documents, we will arrange a notary to come to you.
2. Have title company deliver your net proceeds via cashier’s check or wire.